WHAPPZ COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
-- PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY AND IN ITS ENTIRETY --
BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
MEMBER REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- By using the Service and upon uploading, posting, displaying, transmitting, or publishing Content on the Site, each Member attests that the Member and any individual that appears in the Content is 18 years of age or older.
- The Member and any individual that appears in the Content consent to both appear in the Content, whether sexually explicit or not, and for the Content to be made available or transmitted through the Service.
- The Member reserves the right to dispute the publication of the Content in which the Member appears that is uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, or published to the Service by another Member. In the event of a dispute between members, New Wavelength LLC will work in good faith to resolve the issues for all parties in a satisfactory outcome.
- The Member has reviewed all Content prior to uploading, posting, displaying, transmitting, or publishing, and further confirms that such Content is in strict compliance with these Guidelines, the Terms, and any other applicable law.
PROFILE PHOTO POLICY
- Whappz highly recommend adding photos to your profile. Photos can be in JPG or PNG format, and they will automatically be resized for display.
- You can’t be naked (seriously). All new photos will be reviewed by automated tools and/or site administrators for nudity (front or back) and violation of these Guidelines or the Terms.
- By uploading a photo, you certify that: 1) The photo is of you; 2) You have the right to use the photo; and 3) You have the permission of anyone else appearing in the photo.
- You cannot upload, post, display, send, transmit, or publish Content on the Service that shows, includes, or refers to any individual under 18 years of age or which refers to individuals under 18 years of age generally, including illustrations.
- You must show a substantial view of you or relate to your interest in spanking.
- You may be in gear or holding an implement, but not using (or about to use) it. Photos with active kink play, sexual positions or gestures, or closeups/outlines of genitals will be removed.
- You cannot show any sexually explicit objects or text overlays.
- You can create private albums. Other users can’t see these photos unless you specifically unlock them for that user. Whappz does not allow sexually explicit content in profile photos and uses AI software to automatically detect such content. Any content that the AI software flags as explicit will automatically be moved into a private album.
- We reserve the right to remove or reclassify a photo at any time, even if it was previously approved
- If you have a specific concern about any photo on the Service, please report the profile to bring it to a site administrator’s attention.
- The Service facilitates communication between Members through an instant messaging service you can use while logged into the Site or the App.
- The Service does not screen, filter, or limit who can message whom.
- Please behave responsibility when using the messaging system and keep the Service a safe and enjoyable place for all.
- Spam and junk messages are prohibited by the Service. These include but are not limited to unsolicited offers, advertising, charity requests, petitions, and surveys. Accounts violating this rule will be deleted immediately!
- Never give out personal information to someone you don’t know. If you decide to meet someone in person, we strongly recommend verifying their age, choosing a public location, and telling someone you trust where you are going and how long you expect to be.
- If you no longer wish to receive messages from a specific member, you may block them. Blocking deletes the entire conversation history between you and the blocked user. It will also prevent them from seeing your profile and photos.
- If you suspect fraud, use the report tool to help us investigate and remove malicious users from the platform.
- Other users of the service have access to information and photos you post to your profile, as well as the content of messages you send them.
- We do not offer anonymous or invisible browsing mode. If you choose to use the Service other users will be able to see your profile, and when you are online. In addition, other people who share your devices may be able to determine you are a user of the Service.
- We cannot prevent users from saving content (e.g., taking screenshots), or downloading photos while they have access to the Service. Please be careful with whom you share your content.
- We offer a community-driven verification tool where users can verify other users they’ve met. We do not guarantee the accuracy of verification data. Verification does NOT mean any screening or background checks have been performed.
- Community events are listed on our service. We do not own or operate the events listed. We do NOT offer any guarantees about the quality of these events, attendees or accuracy of the information provided.
- You cannot upload, post, display, send, or otherwise publish Content that is illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, hateful, discriminatory, threatening or harassing, or which encourages or promotes violence or any illegal activity.
- You cannot upload, post, display, send, or otherwise publish Content that shows blood, scat, or other extreme material as determined by the Service in its sole and absolute discretion.
- You cannot use the Service in any way which may exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm any individual under 18 years of age, including but not limited to, exposing any individual under 18 years of age to Content.
- You cannot upload, post, display, send, or publish Content on the Service that shows, includes, or refers to any other individual unless you have written documentation which confirms that all individuals shown or included or referred to in your Content are at least 18 years of age, and you have a written consent from everyone to use their name or images (or both) in the Content AND on the Service.
- You cannot use the Service to advertise or solicit for commercial services of ANY kind without written permission from the Service
- You cannot use the Service in a manner or for a purpose that is unlawful.
- You cannot upload, post, display, send, or publish Content on the Service that shows, includes, or refers to bestiality, whether real, implied, live, or animated.
- You cannot upload, post, display, send, or publish Content on the Service that shows, includes, or refers to rape, violence, or non-consensual activity, whether real, implied, live, or animated; including but not limited to, self-harm, suicide, hypnosis, drug or alcohol use, firearms, weapons, or any goods whose sale, possession, or use is subject to prohibitions or restrictions
- You cannot upload, post, display, send, or publish Content on the Service that shows, includes, or refers to hate, whether real, implied, live, or animated; including but not limited to, extreme content and racial slurs.
- You cannot use the Service to stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, or intimidate anyone else.
- You cannot use the Service to engage in misleading or deceptive conduct or conduct that is likely to mislead or deceive any other person using the Service.
- You cannot record, reproduce, share, communicate to the public, or otherwise distribute Content without written permission from the Service or Member.
- You cannot do anything that violates the Service’s or someone else's rights, including but not limited to, intellectual property rights, personality rights, unfair competition, privacy, and data protection rights.
- You cannot impersonate the Service, our employees, other users, any other person, or company, or falsely state or suggest any affiliation, endorsement, or sponsorship between you and the Service or any other person or company.
- You cannot provide false account registration information or make unauthorized use of anyone else's information or Content.
- You cannot send, post or cause to be posted any Content which is spam, which has the intention or effect of artificially increasing any Member’s views or interactions, or which is otherwise inauthentic, repetitive, misleading, or low quality.
- You cannot knowingly introduce any viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material into Content which is or may be malicious or technologically harmful.
- You cannot decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover or derive the source code of the Service.
- You cannot use the Site in a way that could adversely affect our systems or security or interfere with any other Member’s use of the Service including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Service.
- You cannot use any automated program, tool, or process (such as web crawlers, robots, bots, spiders, and automated scripts) to access the Service, or any server, network, or system associated with the Service, or to extract, scrape, collect, harvest, or gather Content or information from the Service.
- Do not use the Service for non-personal uses and do not sell, rent, transfer, or share your account or any Content obtained from your use of the Service
BREACH OF THIS GUIDELINES
WHAPPZ HAS ZERO-TOLERANCE FOR BREACH OF THESE GUIDELINES OR THE TERMS. EVEN ONE BREACH, AS DETERMINED BY THE SERVICE IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, MAY RESULT IN YOUR ACCOUNT BEING SUSPENDED OR TERMINATED.
If a breach of these Guidelines has occurred, involving yourself or another Member, please report the content or submit a take-down request to [email protected]
Last Updated: August 25, 2022
View previous version