Terms of Service
Whappz.com (“Service”) is a service of Whappz LLC, (“Whappz”), located at 2358 University Avenue #778, San Diego, CA, 92104, United States.
By using our Service, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- We will send you email in order to confirm the validity of your email address, and in order to reset your password, if necessary. You may also optionally subscribe to other communications we offer.
- You are responsible for all content posted, and activity that occurs under your account. Accounts violating these terms and/or the site guidelines will be suspended, locked, or deleted.
- All content is the sole responsibility of the user who adds it to the Service. We may review, remove and/or refuse to display content. But that does not necessarily mean that we review all content. If you have concerns about content on our Service please use the flag tool to report it to us.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, or the jurisdiction of Whappz (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not use the Service while driving, or in conditions requiring fail-safe performance
Enhanced features of the Service are offered on a premium basis.
- Premium features are billed in advance on a monthly basis and are non-refundable.
- A valid credit card is required to subscribe to these features.
- All fees are charged in US dollars.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time. But there will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or for unused services. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
If you wish to stop using the Service we offer two options:
De-activate your account
- De-activating your account will hide your profile and photos from all other users
- You will be unable use your account unless you re-activate it.
- Other users will see their conversation history with you, but can't send you new messages
- Your content will be retained on our servers for up to 1 year
Delete your account
- Deleting your account will remove your profile from the system immediately
- Your profile name will be unavailable for new signups for 6 months
- Conversations you had with other users, including messages sent in both directions, will be removed
- All content from your account will be deleted from our servers within 30 days
- If you are on a premium plan, your subscription will be cancelled
We may also stop providing the Service to you, or add or create new limits to our Service at any time.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
- You understand that you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources.
- You alone are responsible for your involvement with other users.
- The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
We will not be responsible for any losses or damage you incur related to this Service and/or interactions with other users. We do not screen or perform background checks on users, or make any guarantees about the accuracy of the content they post. No warranties are offered.
We reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice.
- Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
- Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at http://whappz.com/terms.
The laws of California, USA, will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of San Diego County, California, USA, and you and Whappz consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
Last Updated: February 12, 2019